- TSX.V: CDB $1.45
- OTCQX: CDBMF $1.09
Warrant Expiry Accelerated
Vancouver, September 19, 2013: Cordoba Minerals Corp. (TSX-V:CDB) announces that effective as of the market close on September 17, 2013, the closing price of the Company's common shares on the TSX Venture Exchange for 10 consecutive trading days has been $0.625 or greater. As a result, a total of 6,763,704 private placement share purchase warrants previously issued by the Company and exercisable at $0.50 per share, will now expire on October 23, 2013, being 37 calendar days following such 10-day trading period.
About Cordoba Minerals
Cordoba Minerals Corp. is a Vancouver-based mineral exploration company focused on the acquisition and exploration of copper and gold projects in Colombia. Cordoba currently owns 11% of the Cordoba property, and has entered into a proposed transaction, subject to Exchange approval, to acquire the remaining 89% interest, plus a 100% interest in the adjacent San Matias Property. The Company is also actively pursuing additional acquisitions in Colombia. Please visit www.cordobamineralscorp.com for further information.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD
Chief Executive Officer
Cordoba Minerals Corp.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.Forward-Looking Statements
This news release includes certain "forward-looking information" within the meaning of Canadian securities legislation. Forward-looking statements include predictions, projections and forecasts and are often, but not always, identified by the use of words such as "seek", "anticipate", "believe", "plan", "estimate", "forecast", "expect", "potential", "project", "target", "schedule", budget" and "intend" and statements that an event or result "may", "will", "should", "could" or "might" occur or be achieved and other similar expressions and includes the negatives thereof. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate and actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. Forward-looking statements are based on a number of material factors and assumptions. Important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from the Company's expectations include actual exploration results, changes in project parameters as plans continue to be refined, future metal prices, availability of capital and financing on acceptable terms, general economic, market or business conditions, uninsured risks, regulatory changes, delays or inability to receive required approvals, and other exploration or other risks detailed herein and from time to time in the documents filed by the Company from time to time on SEDAR at www.sedar.com. Although the Company has attempted to identify important factors that could cause actual actions, events or results to differ from those described in forward-looking statements, there may be other factors that cause such actions, events or results to differ materially from those anticipated. There can be no assurance that forward-looking statements will prove to be accurate and accordingly readers are cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements which speak only as of the date of this news release. The Company disclaims any intention or obligation, except to the extent required by law, to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.